By Dr. Sal Martingano, FICPA
Interpretation of Original Article on Spinquark.com
” I think they [Twitter] definitely are biased against conservative people… it’s really clear that someone in the company, whether it’s up for manual review whether it’s at the discretion of the people that are employees… without doubt you’re dealing with people that are leaning left.”Joe Rogan – May 7, 2019
The Joe Rogan Experience #1292 – Lex Fridman
“Why is Facebook answering that question from The Daily Beast? If The Daily Beast goes to Facebook and says ‘I want the identity of whomever published this [Nancy Pelosi] video’ why is Facebook revealing that identity? The guy didn’t commit a crime. The guy didn’t involve himself in slander or libel. How in the world is it Facebook’s job to answer questions from The Daily Beast about the source of this video?”Ben Shapiro – June 3, 2019
The Ben Shapiro Show #793 – The Enemy of the People
How is it that Facebook, who refuses to censor any of the violent Antifa terrorists that use its platform, are happy to give up the personal details of the Facebook user who anonymously uploaded a slowed video of Nancy Pelosi, within minutes, to some random journalist on the phone? (How do you even call Facebook?)
Think About the Following Facts About the Key Positions of Facebook:
- A Policy Director at Facebook was Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff before taking said job at Facebook.
- The head of Algorithm Policy at Facebook worked for Hillary at The State Department.
- The Head of Content Policy at Facebook worked for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.
- The Director in charge of “countering hate and extremism” at Facebook came from the Clinton Foundation.
- The person at Facebook who currently “oversees programs on countering hate speech and promoting pluralism”, and “develops internal third party education and drives thought leadership on hate speech and content moderation” was one of Obama’s policy advisers at The White House? Do you even know what “pluralism” is? Let me help you out:
Pluralism (Political Theory)
Classical pluralism is the view that politics and decision making are located mostly in the framework of government, but that many non-governmental groups use their resources to exert influence. The central question for classical pluralism is how power and influence are distributed in a political process. Groups of individuals try to maximize their interests. Lines of conflict are multiple and shifting as power is a continuous bargaining process between competing groups.
The term pluralism is generally used to contrast with so called ‘mainstream’ economics teaching which generally only focusses [sic] on one school of economic thought called neo-classical economics…. that economic teaching should include other schools of thought such as complexity, institutional, post-Keynesianism and Marxist economics.
“Why does Facebook have someone whose job is to show others how to use their platform as a type of privatized government and “exert influence” over the public? And what exactly does it mean for Facebook to “exert influence” over the public?”
I think we’ve been witnessing a little more of that every day.
How About YouTube?
How does Laura Southern’s documentary about the border get removed from YouTube within 24 hours of posting without any reason or explanation?
What if I told you a Policy Manager at YouTube, before becoming a Policy Manager at YouTube, was employed by Hillary for America and was a manager in Obama’s campaign before that?
What if I told you YouTube’s Global Content Policy Lead previously worked at the DNC? Did you know the person responsible for “growing the next generation of stars” on YouTube worked in the Office of Digital Strategy at the White House under Obama? Or that the person in charge of developing the careers of YouTube creators was the Director of Video for Obama?
Speaking of helping the careers of creators, did you know Vox, the company that got Steven Crowder demonetized, was one of the companies that YouTube doled out $20 million dollars to, for ‘educational videos’?
Ten people, directly connected to the progressive Democrat political machine who are now controlling our conversations online. Sounds like an important alarm, no?
What if I told you there were nearly a hundred more?
By the way, did you know the Public Policy Manager for Global Elections at Facebook was on Obama’s National Security Council (Director for Russia) before he was a Special Advisor for Joe Biden? What kind of election policy do you think he will advocate for at Facebook leading into 2020?
What About Twitter?
Think About the Following Facts About the Key Positions at Twitter:
- The “primary spokesperson and communications lead for the 2016 U.S. Presidential election” at Twitter was previously Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary.
- A Trust & Safety manager who “developed operations and policies related to privacy and free expression” previously worked at the Clinton Global Initiative and at the State Department under Hillary Clinton.
- A Twitter Director of Public Policy was originally a Press Secretary for John Edwards (D), and Erskine Bowles (D), and Senator Salazar (D), and Senator Barack Obama (D), he was a Policy Director for Obama’s Presidential campaign, a Policy Advisor at the White House, Special Assistant to the President, and then he spent three short months on the Clinton-Kaine Presidential Transition Team before deciding to take a job directing public policy at Twitter.
- A Twitter Public Policy Director who owned the 2016 election and both party conventions previously worked for Senator Wyden (D), Senator Higgins (D), Bill Foster’s congressional campaign (D), and Senator Dick Durban (D), before that; NBC News Political Desk.
- Another Twitter Public Policy employee was Obama’s Director for Syria after working in Hillary’s State Department. Twitter’s Public Policy Fellow is a Democrat who came to the company after losing his own run for Washington House of Representatives District 14b.
- Twitter’s Associate General Counsel, Global Policy was formerly an Advisor to Senator Claire McCaskill after being Associate Counsel to President Obama.
- Twitter’s Head of Site Policy was an intern at the William J. Clinton Foundation where she “wrote letters on behalf of President Clinton to heads of state”.
- Twitter’s Vice President of Global Public Policy worked for a Democrat congressman for twenty years. The Washington Post called him “one of the most influential tech policy operatives you’ve never heard of.”
“We got the power, we’re the new government. You just don’t know it yet.”Bob Dylan
Progressive Democrats using social media companies to stifle our free speech online should be the most important discussion of this generation. Who has the power to silence Americans at YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook? Who are the people setting up the guardrails to our free speech? We know that it was Twitter policy employees who acted on their own to ban Alex Jones, prompting Jack Dorsey to overrule them before ultimately losing that battle.
Whether it’s the biased search results hiding /r/The_Donald on Google and Reddit (or their questionable subscriber numbers), or whether it’s banning Twitter accounts that simply track violence against Trump supporters, creating policy to allow death threats against conservatives, censoring the Declaration of Independence for hate speech, blocking a conservative Marine for literally saying the sky is blue, labeling bible verses as porn, or simply banning the top conservative voices for no reason at all, Big Tech companies absolutely are controlling our speech.
These aren’t just Democratic voters, but former employees from the DNC, from the offices of Pelosi, Hillary, Obama, Feinstein, Giffords, Schumer, Reid, Planned Parenthood, even Rachel Maddow, who are migrating en masse to gate-keeping positions in social media companies.
They didn’t all learn to code, they aren’t designing the like button or working on Messenger. They are taking up residency in the policy departments across the web; shaping the conversation, pushing agendas, picking who gets featured, deciding who gets blocked, judging who gets banned for life, dictating the parameters of the algorithms we’ll never be allowed to see, and making cases for censorship – that always seem to ratchet in one direction.
They cannot stop speech at the government level, it would never get past the Constitutional review. But private companies do not need to abide by the Constitution. As our lives become digital conduits that flow through private companies, they have congregated at the helms of these companies, silencing the right starting with the fringe and working their way in as far as they possibly can.
“Things get to terrible places one tiny step at a time. If I encroach on you and I’m sophisticated about it, I’m going to encroach two millimeters, I’m going to encroach right to the point that you start to protest. Then I’m going to wait. Then you’re going to calm down. Then I’m going to encroach again right to the point that you protest, then I’m going to stop. Then I’m going to wait. And I’m just going to do that forever. Before you know it you’re going to be back three miles from where you started and you’ll go ‘How’d I get here?‘”Joe Rogan – November 28, 2016
The Joe Rogan Experience #877 – Jordan Peterson
Where is this going to end in the future? What impact does this have on our elections? Should demonetizing or outright removing political voices of opposition be considered an in-kind political contribution?
This much is clear; In the Social Government, you have no representation, you have no recourse.
For a more in depth understanding and insights into the dangers of social media, economic pluralism, and the bias against conservatism, please read Sal’s newly-released book:
“The Declaration of Dependence: A Betrayal of the American Dream” – BOOK ONE: Media and the Government
Now Available on Amazon.com!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY TODAY!
To learn more about Sal Martingano’s upbringing as an Italian from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, check out his latest book:
“Boys of Brooklyn… A Time When Life Never Sucked”.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY TODAY!