By Dr. Sal Martingano, FICPA
This blog isn’t a political statement; it’s a wakeup call. I will attempt to put aside my personal beliefs and lay responsibility where it belongs.
As a student of history, it is important that unbiased evaluation overrides political, social, or personal leanings. I have written numerous blogs on politics, CoronaVirus and events that are shaping our country, each designed to educate, not alienate. Regardless, in the near future, I see a national crisis approaching that unnerves me.
Time to state the obvious:
We are losing our country to radical politicians hiding
beneath the thin veil of constitutional amendments.
Ok, But How Did we Get Here?
Let’s Begin With a Brief Summary of American Government 101 and Other Forms of Governments
- It is our constitutional right to choose our political affiliation, support or reject ideas/programs in a democratic manner and to fight for what we think is right. How is that possible when disallowed to question today’s government?
- Our founders were not interested in starting riots, they were formulating a system of governing “by the people” where citizens actually have a voice to choose what they want to happen.
- Our government is not a pure democracy of majority rule. As intended by our forefathers, the U.S. is a ‘representative republic’, where elected officials, proportional to population and state size, ensures equality and eliminates the possibility of “mob rule”.
- Totalitarian, Socialist, Marxist or Communist forms of government, allow a citizen’s voice only to accept what that form of government dictates- not far off from what’s happening in the U.S. today.
- Noncompliance is useless if opposing viewpoints are censored. It could even cost you your life!
One Election Cycle Determines Future Winners
For 244 years, our government experienced many political turmoils- of which safeguards were set to prevent further corruption. Nowadays, one election cycle loss could determine the winners of all future elections.
It’s all up to you and me.
Democratic Party Radicals: “Their” Way is “The Right Way”
Although paraphrased, the statement: “no democracy lasts more than 200 years” is foreboding and true in today’s society. Sooner or later, one “political party” gets infiltrated with/influenced by radicals within the party (or elsewhere) who strive to gain and maintain political power indefinitely. Because “their way” is “the right way”… Right?!!
In 1787, Alexander Fraser Tytler, a historian from the University of Edinburgh, predicted today’s “democracy problem” in the following statement:
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”Professor Alexander Fraser Tytler
The Fall of the Athenian Republic – 1787
Democracy Fails When Money Rules an Election
Politics has become an “insider” game where the “players” rely on sponsored backing, with specific requirements and agendas necessary to receive financial support. In fact, Democratic Candidate Michael Bloomberg stated that, even if he didn’t win the nomination, he would raise one billion dollars just to defeat Donald Trump in the upcoming 2020 election.
The 2016 presidential elections of Donald Trump and the 1981 presidential election of Ronald Reagan demonstrated that overcoming huge deficits in polling comes down to who is more believable and not necessarily who raises the most money.
Election 2016: The Last Straw
In 2016, the humiliating loss of “establishment candidate” Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump was the last straw for the Democratic Party’s dependence on the election process. Since then, the leaders of the Democratic party do whatever it takes to regain political power, even if it means destroying the very fabric of this country.
Now the DNC’s “Game” is on… and We are the Pawns
It’s embarrassing to this author to admit that we are witnessing the Democratic Party’s addiction and outright obsession with removing Trump from office.
The media has become willing partners along with collaboration with our trusted intelligence agencies and funded by outside sources supporting “organizations” such as Antifa. This is not about race/public relations; it’s about pushing ALL the hot buttons to divide people.
A divided population cannot make intelligent decisions. Whipping the public into a frenzy over statues, baseball team names, and encouraged racial tension is the playbook definition of Marxist tactics and socialist jargon.
Let’s Recount The Events Over the Past 3 Years that the DNC Used to Attempt to Remove Trump From Office:
1. Impeachment and the “Emoluments Clause”
The “Emoluments Clause” of the U..S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8), prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.
After 3 years of investigating; NO evidence of any gift, payment, or provision of something of value (to Trump) was ever found.
2. The Logan Act
The Logan Act is a federal statute making it a crime for a citizen or political personal to confer with foreign governments against the interests of the United States or negotiating with other nations on behalf of the United States without authorization.
NO proof was ever found that Trump conferred/negotiated with other nations (against the United States or otherwise) without authorization.
3. The 25th Amendment
The 25th Amendment deals with issues related to the vice president becoming president if the president dies, resigns, or is removed from office due to “disability” (with “disability” meaning the standing president is deemed “unfit” or “mentally un-sound” to serve as office of the president).
NO such disability was ever established.
4. Russian Collusion
Inspector General Michael Horowitz found NO evidence of obstruction of justice or Russian collusion by Trump.
5. Mueller Investigation
The two year investigation was closed with NO evidence of Trump involvement in any of the charges.
6. Unearthing Personal Drama to Discredit
The personal drama involving Michael Avenatti, Michael Cohen, and Stormy Daniels was designed to deflect voter’s attention from the booming economy and record-breaking stats that benefit all Americans.
The Democratic “Political Temper Tantrum”
The relentless progressive attacks on Trump are no longer “political ploys”; they represent a Democratic Political Temper Tantrum lamenting their 2016 loss.
The Temper Tantrum runs so deep that the Democratic party is willing to destroy this country to discredit Trump. Below are just a few of their tactics:
- Open national borders.
- Destroy the border wall.
- No deportation of illegal immigrants.
- Encourage sanctuary cities.
- Support abortion at any time during the pregnancy.
- Allow violence in our cities, knowing it will hurt Trump whether he offers help or not.
- Encourage Antifa and paid protestors to burn our cities and terrorize small business under the guise of “peaceful protesting”.
- Denounce any interim treatment for Covid-19 supported by Trump.
- Promote “The Green New Deal” knowing it will shut down the U.S. Economy and destroy the prosperity fueled by record energy production.
- Implement a wealth tax, free college tuition, abolish ICE, abolish the Electoral College, restore NAFTA and rescind just about any programs enacted or proposed by Trump.
Don’t Believe the Hype… America is NOT Evil
America was created to combat the failings of socialism. Don’t be fooled by media-fueled rhetoric that America is evil. The truth is, the DNC believes losing America is a small price to pay for everlasting democratic party (socialism) dominance and and obsessive revenge against Trump.
As the saying goes; “Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
Just ask yourself… Are you ready for what is to come?