Articles like this one on the deceit the Media and Government are forcing on us daily are part of my regular reporting on what is really going on with our country today. After decades of “down & dirty” research and learning, my mission today is to share information in this forum, and in the books I have authored, to educate, enlighten, and empower my fellow citizens to truly understand what is at stake in our country. You can get many more details and the full story in my book: The Declaration of Dependence. I urge you to buy it and read it. Today!
We are at the point where our country is in danger of collapse from within. On a daily basis, we are being treated to one destructive piece of proposed legislation after another, each violating the basic premises of our constitutional republic. The reason is simple: our federal government has been slowly infiltrated with “duly elected” representatives espousing a socialist ideology intended to appeal to the masses of uninformed citizens trusting in the socialist agenda of “Over Promising and Under Delivering.”
The latest proposed piece of destructive legislation is a Nancy-Pelosi sponsored 800-page legislation called “For the People Act” (H.R.1). https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22hr1%22%5D%7D&r=1&s=1
Below is a summary of some points in this legislation that you will clearly recognize do everything possible to make election fraud PERMANENT:
- Bans states from requiring proof of identity to vote
- Bans states from requiring a Social Security number to register to vote
- Mandates states to have mass mail-out, mail-in voting
- Requires states to allow online voter registration
- Awards $25 million in grants to train minors to be political activists
- Requires the acceptance of underage voter registration
- Unconstitutionally puts Congress instead of states in charge of drawing Congressional districts
- Prohibits states efforts to clean up voter rolls on non-residents, dead people and illegal voters
- Requires that convicted murderers and rapists be allowed to vote
- Prohibits requirements for ballot notarization, witness signature or other voter verification
- A voter can designate any person to return any number of voter ballots (Ballot Harvesting)
- Requires all states to have “Early Voting”
- Sets up a commission to lay the groundwork for granting STATEHOOD to Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico (which would award Democrats four additional Senators)
- This commission would also study granting statehood for all U.S. territories. To include Guam, American Samoa, and others (this would again allow two more Senators per territory for Democrats)
In typical Pelosi style, she is pushing this bill as fast as she did The Affordable Care Act . . . before too many people have access to its contents.
Remember Pelosi’s famous quote: “You have to pass The Affordable Care Act in order to read it.”
Non-voter issues are also addressed in H.R. 1:
- Seeking the cooperation of BIG TECH companies to police your free speech
- Unconstitutionally force all taxpayers to pay for the campaigns of candidates that support this bill. There is a six-to-one taxpayer match on small donor campaign contributions up to $200.
For every $200 a person donates toward their candidate, the federal government will pay $1,200 (of taxpayer’s money) to a general campaign fund to support a candidate of THE GOVERNMENTS CHOICE.
It is my opinion, as is with other constitutionally minded citizens, that if H.R. 1 passes into law, our Democratic (representative) Republic is irreparably compromised. This bill effectively would shut down any campaign attempting to observe a constitutionally directed election of conservative minded candidates.
What this bill will do is radicalize our country as far left as possible, using constitutional language to placate the uninformed.
Our election cycles are the basis of democratic rule. Representatives must earn their right to retain positions in government. Government positions were NEVER meant to be lifetime occupations or controlled by one political ideology. Democracy is diluted when government becomes the decision maker. So, let’s call it what it is, we are looking SOCIALISM in the face.
In Socialist countries, freedom is what the government allows it to be. The way to infiltrate a country’s democracy is to allow the government to vote itself laws and benefits on the backs of an unwitting population. Over time, individual freedoms are compromised or outright taken away, for the benefit for society as a whole (of course). When a crisis strikes, whether real or contrived, like the World Trade Center bombing or the created COVID-19 world pandemic (covered thoroughly in previous blogs), freedoms are compromised or lost forever.
In the U.S., our freedoms come from God not government; that’s why they are inalienable and prominently stated in our constitution and Bill of Rights. Our present Democratic party is attempting to destroy the very “foundings” of our country and can only succeed with the ignorance of the electorate.
Freedom is not free . . . get over it
If you feel it’s OK for government to censor our FREE SPEECH using the influence of BIG TECH, or remove our ability to protect ourselves under the 2nd amendment, I suggest you MOVE . . . NOW. This is not a personal attack, this is a long-awaited wake-up call to resist the trappings of socialism, where freedom is what government says it is.
Our time is running out if the radical left get H.R.1 passed. I suggest you read and understand this “For the People Act” for what it is https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22hr1%22%5D%7D&r=1&s=1, the Destruction of our Democracy. ENUF SAID.