The following are not my words but a compilation of statements from numerous media pundits, other bloggers, and average citizens, put together for “entertainment” purposes with the intent of pointing out the insidious evil that has invaded our nation.
People have become hate-filled and irrational, to the extent that they will follow the insane direction of anti-American rhetoric designed to slowly take our country apart.
A New Paradigm
- If a guy pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him
- Somehow, it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America
- Russia influencing our elections is bad but illegal voting in our elections is OK
- It’s OK for Biden to Blackmail the President of Ukraine but it’s an impeachable offense for Trump to inquire about it
- People who never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been enslaved
- People who never went to college should pay the debt of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees
- Immigrants with TB, Polio or Covid are welcome, but you better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated
- Foreign doctors and engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a vigorous vetting process but any illiterate gang banger who jumps the southern border fence is welcomed
- $5 billion for a 452 mile border wall security is too expensive but $1.5 trillion for free healthcare is not
- If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison but if you cheat to get into our country you go to college for free
- We see other countries going socialist and collapsing but it seems like a great plan for the US
- Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now
- Criminals are caught and released to hurt more people but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of their rights
- Pointing out hypocrisy somehow makes us racist……..nothing makes sense anymore
- People are dying from a Chinese virus but it’s racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China
- Killing murderers is wrong but killing babies is A-OK
- Have you noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born?
- According to the media, when Obama, Hillary, Bill Clinton, George Bush & Chuck Schumer met with Putin it was OK, but when Trump met with Putin it was the end of the world.
- The entire cost of Trump’s southern border wall costs less than Obama’s Healthcare website …Let that sink in!!
- No politician who supports gun control should get armed protection paid for by those he is trying to disarm
- Our government sent 12 armed men to capture Osama Bin Laden in a heavily fortified compound, yet they sent 29 armed men to arrest Trump’s friend Roger Stone, at home alone with his wife
- Americans are tired of having their ancestors, who legally immigrated to the US and settled in an undeveloped land and built a civilization, being compared to the migrants of today who are showing up in a post-industrialized nation and signing up for benefits
- Let’s get this straight…a young woman with a 430 credit score, who was a bartender because she couldn’t get a job with her Economics degree, runs for gov’t office and gets 16,000 total votes, is now the leader of the “squad” on the Congressional Finance Committee
- Hillary once stated that if she was to be prosecuted, she would take down half of Washington DC with her
- President Biden stated that the country must move on from the Hunter Biden laptop story, yet the Biden DOJ is still holding citizens in prison, without charges for the Jan 6th “insurrection”.
NOTE: Video Proof Capital Police Were Complicit in the Jan 6th “Insurrection”
Going Electric by 2035:
There is no such thing as a ZERO Emission vehicle, the emissions of an all-electric vehicle are created during the massive mining of all the materials necessary
You need 500,000 lbs. of minerals and materials to make “one” single 1,000 lb. battery
It takes 100 – 300 barrels of oil to manufacture a battery that can hold one barrel of oil-equivalent energy
Just manufacturing a battery can have a carbon footprint of 40 tons of CO2
Finding minerals like Lithium, Cobalt, and Zinc to make car batteries, will increase 400% to 4,000%
The insidious destruction of the infrastructure of our country has been in the planning stage for decades. With enough socialists embedded in all facets of our government and society disguised as “progressives”, the time has come to unleash the wrath of insanity on our democratic republic. Our citizens are just beginning to comprehend the scope of destruction we are about to face if it is not stopped NOW. https://afn.net/opinion/robert-knight/2022/06/20/stop-the-insanity-democrats-or-stay-on-your-crazy-path/
- The American Revolution against the British Crown was both a political and ideological revolution for independence and freedom and became the first successful overthrow of a monarchical government. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution
- In accordance with the Marxist ideology of Socialism, keeping people ignorant and dependent on the government for all their needs will break the “will” of independence and freedom.
“The only form of revolution beneficial to the people is one which destroys the entire State to the roots and exterminates all the state traditions, institutions, and classes…..Our task is terrible, total, universal, and merciless destruction” The Revolutionary Catechism Alexander Fraser Tytler, 1747: “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves “gifts” from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.” https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/108530-a-democracy-cannot-exist-as-a-permanent-form-of-government