The following information is “my personal opinion” based on reviewing all pertinent information and the sources from which it came. It is up to you to determine its validity
The destruction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline is pivotal to the future of world security. The “who done it” has become a game of speculation and concern as the “not so independent” media spins stories designed to evoke quick reflex conclusions to ensure the “elites” remain cloaked.
Historical Events to Consider:
Natural gas and oil have become the “apocalypse” talking point for the democrats because of their insistence that ”green energy” is the only way to stop global warming
- On his first day as President, President Biden canceled the Keystone Pipeline because of environmental concerns (Special Interest Groups) even though the long-term planning project had cleared ALL ENVIRONMENTAL hurdles.
- Incredibly, on the same day, the Biden State Department approved the completion of the $11 billion Nord Stream 2 pipeline, allowing Russian natural gas to Germany. Evidently, jobs in Europe are more important than jobs in the U.S.; further, energy from fossil fuels is OK in Europe, but not in the U.S. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/why_did_the_biden_administration_approve_a_pipeline_for_russia_to_germany_but_not_from_canada_to_the_us.html
- Natural gas is about 90% methane, which has 80 times more heat-trapping capabilities than Carbon Dioxide to the atmosphere.
- Biden had announced at the Global Economic Forum that the U.S. and European Union have launched a global pledge to reduce methane emissions by 30% by 2030. https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/world/us-eu-methane-pledge-climate/index.html
- Reducing methane emissions from dairy cow flatulence is part of the plan and will take a heavy toll on livestock worldwide. Ireland, for example, would have to reduce its cattle by 1.3 million animals to meet methane reduction requirements. Guess what that effect will do to meat prices? https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/nov/03/ireland-would-need-to-cull-up-to-13-million-cattle-to-reach-climate-targets
- The Nord Stream 2 explosion released 100 – 120 metric tons of Methane gas into the atmosphere or the annual emissions of 2 million cars. https://www.newsweek.com/nord-stream-released-annual-emissions-two-million-gas-cars-expert-1747007
The Complicit Media
The media is pushing the narrative that Russia blew up the Nord Stream 2 pipeline basically to intimidate the West. Biden’s first statement to the world was that Russia blew up the pipeline. The question is why would Russia blow up its main source of economic income since Russia has 51% ownership and therefore control of the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline? Russia was also preparing negotiations with European countries to drop their economic sanctions, based on the promise that Russia would increase the flow of gas in the Nord Stream Pipeline. Russia was using the Pipeline as economic leverage.
Just 3 weeks before the invasion, Tucker Carlson reported what Biden stated in a news conference regarding what would happen if Russia invaded Ukraine,: Biden stated on camera that he might take out these pipelines… https://needtoknow.news/2022/09/biden-nuland-cia-warned-of-nord-stream-2-pipeline-sabotage-months-before-gas-leaks/
Biden wasn’t the only person to suggest taking out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline. Victoria Nuland at the U.S. State Department said pretty much the very same thing.
VICTORIA NULAND: With regard to Nord Stream 2, we continue to have very strong and clear conversations with our German allies, and I want to be clear with you today. If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.
The German news magazine Der Spiegel stated that the United States, through the CIA had warned Germany about a possible attack on the Nord Stream 2 Pipelines just days before it happened. https://www.survivethenews.com/cia-recently-warned-germany-about-possible-nord-stream-pipeline-attack-says-german-magazine/ Claims that it was the U.S. that took out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline have arisen because the U.S. Navy’s sixth fleet partnered with the U.S. Navy Research and Warfare Centers to bring the latest advancements in unmanned, underwater mine hunting technology to the Baltic Sea. There was also an expeditionary detachment of navy ships led by the Universal Amphibious Assault Ship USS Corsage, just 10 days prior to the explosion that performed underwater maneuvers just 30 kilometers from the explosion site.
If the U.S. did take out the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Biden just released 120,000 metric tons of methane gas into the atmosphere. If the Biden State Department authorized the destruction of the pipelines without congressional knowledge, the U.S. Senate should be demanding answers, since the action is technically an act or war.
So, who is really responsible for sabotage? The usual suspect in America’s deep state government is once again front and center, Russia, Russia, Russia. However, in this case, the Baltic Sea is covered by NATO intelligence, so for Russia to plan and execute the explosion without alerting NATO intelligence is unlikely. More importantly, Russia would not receive any benefits from such drastic action.
It should also be noted that on the same day as the explosion, the Baltic Pipeline was opened, which will carry non-Russian natural gas from Norway through Denmark to Poland and other countries nearby.
The Baltic Pipeline essentially cuts Russian energy from European nations. Poland stated: “The era of Russian energy domination is coming to an end, an era marked by blackmail, threats, and extortion.”