Life, Liberty, Property, and the Pursuit of Happiness, once the bedrock of this great country, is becoming a decreasing memory. America was founded on the principle of “freedom from oppression” that the rest of the world had never experienced. Freedom came with a heavy price of blood and uncertainty. One can only imagine the excitement and horror that gripped those brave souls as they took that perilous 12-week journey to cross the Atlantic during the early 1700s.
Hundreds of men, women, and children were crammed into 3’ by 6’ cubicles with minimal food, stagnant water, and no hygiene facilities. Most were seasick from the start and it was not uncommon for 1/3 of passengers to die during the voyage. When mothers died, they were disposed overboard with their children (alive or dead); yet they risked it all to flee the tyranny for the opportunity of freedom. https://www.lindaleegraham.com/crossing-the-atlantic/
From its early beginnings which included numerous bloody wars, America grew stronger, free from the bonds of Imperialism but not from the inevitable political and economic wars that followed in more modern times.
Socialism and Communism are political and economic systems that developed during the early 1900s under the influence of Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin. As Europe and America became embroiled in two world wars, the economic engine of developing nations was moving at a rapid pace. It became clear that the clash between American “private” ownership and Marxist/Leninist “public” ownership, would soon meet an impasse.
Political and Economic Systems
Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to democracy and capitalism, advocating instead for a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally. Private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed and political power is obtained by revolution, where Freedom is forbidden.
Socialism is an economic and political system based on public, not private ownership. Political power is obtained by taking control over the working class and the means of production. All goods and services are owned by the government. Socialism is also a classless society where Freedom is under Government control.
Democracy is the belief in freedom and equality between people, or a system of government in which power is either held by elected representatives or directly by the people themselves. Based on Free Market Capitalism Freedom is the peaceful enjoyment of life and property apart from government.
Recent Historical Events that have Eroded our Democracy
- The most recent example of Democracy gone bad is the sell-out of the Canadian government by Trudeau. With the stroke of a pen, not meeting the threshold of a national emergency, Trudeau has empowered banks to go after Canadian citizens; in line with the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Rockefeller Lockstep 2010, and the Great Reset. Understand that the power to confiscate all your savings and property to achieve population compliance, is not new, it is Socialism and Communism.
- In 1963 the Communist Party of the U.S. set 45 written goals to take over America. To date 28 of the 45 have been implemented. http://www.ecjones.org/1963_Communist_Goals.pdf
- In 1969 Richard Cloward & Francis Pivin: Their strategy called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with “a guaranteed annual income to end poverty”. The real intent was to stop the poor from revolt. https://farleftfacts.org/far-left-ideology/radicalization-attributes/cloward-piven/
- 1973 Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals: “The main job of the radical organizer is to bait an opponent into reacting.” “An enemy properly goaded in his reaction will be your major strength.” https://citizenshandbook.org/rules.html
- Divide the family unit, overload a welfare state (open borders), and collapse voter integrity (Dominion voting machines can alter vote counts by using components that came from China). https://en.minghui.org/html/articles/2020/12/16/188818.html
- Eliminate ALL Constitutional Freedoms. Any criticism of the government is considered “hate speech” and punishable. https://challengehate.com/what-if-your-government-treats-criticism-as-hate-speech/
With the Biden administration in control, America is on the fast lane to eradicate our Constitutional freedoms and rights, under the guise of labeling any dissent as Racist, while empowering law enforcement with dictatorial powers.
The Perfect Marxist Plan: Get every American possible on welfare and other government handout programs in order to overwhelm the system; bring the national debt to levels never imagined; bankrupt America and bring business owners to their knees when the economy collapses…..thus creating a Socialist State.
“Race Marxism” is the new Socialist approach: Critical Race Theory is Race Marxism, where RACE is the new socialist construct for understanding INEQUALITY, in place of the ECONOMIC class. (Alinsky Rule #5) https://newdiscourses.com/2022/02/intro-race-marxism/
Lenin Said: “There is no surer way of overturning a capitalist society than to inflate the currency. In times of high inflation, socialism thrives, making people believe that capitalism is responsible for their plight.”
Open the Borders: Recruit millions of foreigners who don’t speak English; who know nothing about American history, culture, or the U.S. Constitution; who have little to no education, talent or skills; who require cradle-to-grave welfare; who will vote Democratic forevermore in order to keep the welfare checks coming. https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/02/28/the-communist-takeover-of-the-united-states-n2585431
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
Inspirational speaker Jim Rohn said: “We will all change for one of two reasons: Inspiration or Desperation…Inspiration fuels courage and success, desperation creates sheep and easy targets for the default governments of Socialism & Communism”
Wake up America, the great unsinkable American ship has hit an iceberg, is taking on water, and sinking fast. Americans are drowning in their ignorance of historical events. Speak up while you still have breath and a voice, for soon you will have neither if you don’t!